Saturday, October 20, 2007

Personal Experience with Religion

To be perfectly and dreadfully honest I do not wish to post a blog on a personal religious experience, although I have had many. I would not think twice of speaking publicly on my views of political affairs or any of the other controversial topics we have thus far covered in this class. But in this setting, a classroom of very different people and the World Wide Web, where anyone with internet access could possibly find my small collection of written work, I feel as though I am bound to my writing, and can and will be judged upon its content. Though what I write comes from the heart, or somewhere around there, I am still learning. My views are not set in stone. The curious thing is that more than any other thing, I would hate to say something wrong or misleading that has to do with religion. I am not emotionally or spiritually up to the task of sharing a personal experience with religion at the moment. And I would try but as this is for a grade and with a deadline: all I can say is that I will work on putting up a blog with a real experience but for now, I give my regrets to all who read this.

1 comment: